Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome to my humble blog - TheCrabbyConservative

I am a natural-born, patriotic American who is a moderate independent with politically and fiscally conservative ideals, libertarian-based societal predilections, assent to the belief the U.S. Constitution is the law of the land and subscribe to a Christian outlook on life.

I'm an educator by profession, a studio potter, performing tubist, fledgling jazz guitarist, accomplished golfer, voracious reader and an astute observer of the human condition.

I hold a BA in Art and an MA in Education with over a decade of practical teaching experience in private, public and collegiate environments with an penchant towards existentialist educational philosophy.


This blog will be used solely to reflect my opinions and attitudes about whatever topics I feel like discussing with a conservative slant, though the main emphasis will be primarily on politics with lesser contemplations on art, music, golf and anything else that strikes my fancy thrown in on occasion for variety.

*Disclaimer:
Though I do prefer to verify the veracity of my statements with various sources as much as possible and will reference those sources by necessity and availability, anything I personally post may or may not be the honest to God truth and I reserve the right to go off on completely dubious tangents, erroneous conjecture and flights of fictional lunacy should the need arise.

"Profanity is the common crutch of the conversational cripple." - David Keuck 

No comments:

Post a Comment